Monday, April 29, 2013

It's 10am and in about 20 minutes I'll be leaving for my restaurant job. I can't figure out if I'm just a big baby or if the resistance I'm feeling about this whole thing is valid. I can't tell if it's my intuition telling me to stop...that this wasn't the right choice. Or is the resistance I'm feeling a sign that I am doing the right thing right now. Right now I feel like the major upside to this job is the money. I also feel like money should not be the driving force in my decisions. I'm technically working part time...but it's the closest thing to full time kind of part time. I'm only 10 hours short of being full time. My feet are still sore just from all the standing I did last week. (I hope this isn't considered complaining...because I just took a 31 day challenge to stop complaining. I guess the challenge doesn't really start until May 1st though....haha)  Anyway my original reason for posting real quick was not to complain. It was to brag about how packed my day has been already and it's only 10.

So here you go


  • My alarm went off at 7am because I had a plan for this morning. I was going to wake up early so I could fit a workout in before work. The alarm went of at 7 I hit snooze twice and then I threw myself out of bed around 7:15 because I had to do this. 
  • I ate some cheerios and a banana.
  • I got dressed to go for a walk and lathered on the sunscreen.
  • I went to the park and walked for 30 minutes...my legs are sore.
  • I drove to the bank.
  • I came home and took a shower.
  • I made myself a cup of coffee.
  • I got dressed for work.
  • Then I had some time to look through my email and Facebook.
  • And now I'm here posting this.
  •  I need to get going....lucky for me it only takes about 3 minutes to drive to the restaurant.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment