Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hello

Hey there friends! I think I've finally made a decision on where this blog is going to go...at least for now. I've changed it's path several times since I've started it and making another change is just a tad scary... mostly because it involves committing to one idea and sticking with it. Maybe I have commitment issues...haha.

So here it goes. I wish I could dedicate myself and my blog to being more fit and healthy but I can't at least not at this time in my life. Being healthy is important to me but I don't think writing about it is my thing. The other idea that came to mind was a blog about baking because I love to bake. However, baking sometimes feels like too much of a task and it can be physically exhausting. Baking is a passion of mine and I sometimes use it as a way to zone out and center myself. Unfortunately, I share a kitchen with several other people and cleaning the kitchen is just a constant never ending chore that I can't deal with.That and I tend to really do all my baking in the last few months of the year. It would actually be a good project, one day, to try out a new recipe on a weekly basis. Right now, it's not for me. I could have also dedicated this blog to photography but it just feels redundant. I'm posting my pictures regularly on facebook and instagram already. I could also just randomly write about whatever I wanted...which is what I was doing but I didn't like how it lacked focus. It lacked focus and I wasn't always as personal and real as I wanted to be. I'm not saying I won't post some randomness from time to time but I have a better idea of where I want to go with this blog now.

I think it's now going to be a place for me to write about this new journey I'm on. A journey that will hopefully lead me to a happier more positive life. I'll post the full story next time, but just know it all happened on "accident" last spring. I'm sure, though, that it was no accident. The word happenstance comes to mind....but I'm not sure if that's even accurate. So, I want to blog about what's going on in my heart and mind just like before but this time it will have a point. I hope you'll enjoy the thoughts I put out here into the world and maybe even gain something from it all.

I've missed blogging. Writing it all down in my journal sometimes just doesn't cut it for me. I'll be back soon with some more details and I hope you'll stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment